Skip to Content


The Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare offers several services to support Namibian Children and Parents

The documents needed for grant application can be obtained at the following Government O/M/As:

  • Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare Service
  • Ministry of Health and Social Services: Health records and medical records
  • Ministry of Education: school fee exemption and school reports
  • Ministry of Justice: Court orders for placement in foster care or a place of safety
  • Ministry of home Affairs and Immigration: All Relevant Namibian Documents, such as, Birth Certificate, Death certificate, Marriage Certificate and Identity Documents (ID)

Head office contact details

gender_postal_namibiaPrivate Bag 13359, Windhoek,Namibia

gender_physical_namibiaJuvenis Building Independence Avenue


gender_fax_namibia+264-61-238941 / 221304

Downloadable documents